Live Online Training
- 32 Hours of Live Online training
- 15 Hours of Self-paced learning
- 16 Live Demos of AWS services
- 3 Simulation Exams and 3 hands-on practice projects
- Cloudlabs Practice assignment after every lesson
- 24X7 eLearning Access, and support over Email
- Certified Trainer and Mentorship from industry experts
- Weekend Exam Prep Training Classes
- 180 days of access to high-quality
Self-paced learning content
- Globally recognized
industry experts Trainers
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- Customized learning delivery model
(self-paced online and/or instructor-led options)
- Course, category, and all-access pricing
- Learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for
individuals & teams
Sanjay is a Consultant & Trainer with 13+ years of experience in Business Application and transformation, Process Improvement, Project Management (Traditional, and Agile and Scrum), Quality Management (QMS), IT Service Management (ITSM), and Risk Management for diverse MNC organizations in India.
He is having a degree in Engineering (BE, Computer Science, Agra University) and (MBA, Project Management, SMU), with professional certification like: PMP®, PRINCE2®, ITIL 2011.
CERTIFIED TRAINERS & INDUSTRY EXPERTS
200+ TRAININGS CONDUCTED
CHOOSE YOUR LEARNING STYLE
HIGH QUALITY E-LEARNING
AWS SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE?
According to IDC, the cloud computing market is expected to double over the next four years, from around $70 billion in 2015 to more than $141 billion by 2019 opening up tremendous opportunity for Cloud computing professionals!
Server Infrastructure migration to Cloud is happening at a breathtaking speed and smart organizations are on the lookout for Amazon Web Services (AWS) experts. Demand for AWS technical experts who can design and implement new applications, migrate existing applications on to cloud and maintain the optimum infrastructure are at an all-time high and will continue to remain so in the near future.
AWS Certification Training enables you to gain well rounded technical skills required to take advantage of the different features for designing high-available, cost efficient, fault tolerant and scalable systems. Combined with the AWS recommended best practices, you will be able to architect systems leveraging most capabilities of cloud computing.
WHO SHOULD JOIN AWS CSA ASSOCIATE LEVEL CERTIFICATION TRAINING?
This training is useful for people who are in-charge of designing and implementing AWS in organizations. Existing system and server administrators will find this training extremely useful in their activities to migrate existing applications and troubleshooting on cloud. Anybody who is looking to pursue a career in cloud computing will also find this course useful.
PREREQUISITES FOR AWS SOLUTION ARCHITECT TRAINING
Basic knowledge of server infrastructure installation, operating systems and system administration is expected as a pre-requisite for this training.
- How to design cloud services
- Planning and design
- Familiarity with Best practices
- Developing to Client Specifications including pricing/cost (e.g., on Demand vs. Reserved vs. Spot, RTO and RPO DR Design)
- Architectural trade-off decisions (high availability vs. cost, Amazon Relational Database Service
- (RDS) vs. installing your own database on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Integrating with existing development environments and building scalable architecture
- Elasticity and scalability
- Configure an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud
- Configure compliance in the private and public cloud
- Launching instances in a variety of geographical regions
3.1 Recognize and implement secure procedures for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance
- Cloud Security Best Practices
- How to build and use a threat model
- How to build and use a data flow diagram for risk management
Abuse Cases (Negative use cases)
- Security Architecture with AWS
- Shared Security Responsibility Model
- AWS Platform Compliance
- AWS security attributes (customer workloads down to physical layer)
- Security Services
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- CIA and AAA models, ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit “Core” Amazon EC2 and S3 security feature sets
- Incorporating common conventional security products (Firewall, IDS:HIDS/NIDS, SIEM, VPN)
- Design patterns
- DDOS mitigation
- Encryption solutions
- Complex access controls (building sophisticated security groups, ACLs, etc.)
- Amazon CloudWatch for the security architect
3.2 Recognize critical disaster recovery techniques and their implementation
- Recovery time objective
- Recovery point objective
- Amazon elastic lock store
General troubleshooting information and questions
Request for More Information
- People who are in-charge of designing and implementing AWS in organizations.
- Existing system and server administrators will find this training extremely useful in their activities to migrate existing applications and troubleshooting on cloud
- Anybody who is wishing to pursue a career in cloud computing.
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components
- Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform